These products are not available for sale outside the State of Wisconsin
Caesarstone Quartz Collection
Caesarstone® manufactures premium quartz surfaces, which are used in both residential and commercial projects as countertops, vanities, wall cladding, floors and other interior surfaces.
Caesarstone® surfaces meet exacting standards of excellence from the initial procurement of raw materials to the final quality control check. Highly skilled and trained staff ensure the quality of a product that is unrivaled in the industry today. The manufacturing process begins with a rigorous inspection of all incoming raw materials. These are blended at a ratio of approximately 90% natural quartz aggregates with pigments and polymer resins. Caesarstone® Quartz surfaces and countertops are manufactured through a highly automated, yet strictly monitored process that includes the following steps:
- Feeding and mixing the raw materials (quartz, pigments and polymers) are carefully selected, tested and then mixed together.
- Molding and pressing the mixture is then poured into
a mold and formed into slab sizes of 306x144 cm or 120x57 inches. It is compressed under very high pressure (nearly 100 tons psi) and vibrated in a vacuum. This removes all the air and creates a compressed surface.
- Curing the slabs are then moved to the curing kiln
and heated to 90°C for 45 minutes which provides
the finished levels of strength and solidity.
- Polishing the slabs are gauged, calibrated and then polished to a perfect finish in a wide range of colors
- Quality Testing every slab then undergoes rigorous quality testing to ensure it meets our extremely high standards of color, hue and consistency.
- Tagging the slabs are then labeled, sorted and tagged, and enter our distribution system to ensure they reach our customers in perfect condition.
Halquist fabricates and installs Caesarstone® Quartz kitchen and bathroom countertops for homes and businesses throughout Wisconsin, including: Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine, Ozaukee, Kenosha, Sheboygan, Washington, Dodge and Jefferson counties.